Prohibited Items and Security Policies
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Computers/ Laptops
- Outside food or beverage
- Cans, bottles, coolers, or other similar containers
- Video Camera or audio Recorders
- Laser pens or laser products
- Noise Makers
- Weapons of any kind
- Diaper Bags
- Clear bags larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- Clutch purse larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (anything larger must be clear)
- Oversized purses or bags
- Fireworks or any incendiary device
- Large Umbrellas
- Flag poles or any support frames for banners/signs
Any other items deemed unacceptable by Victory Theatre.
No re-entry permitted. If you exit the building during a performance you will be required to purchase a new ticket to re-enter.
Victory Theatre is a non-smoking facility. No exceptions.
All guests will be required to pass through a security checkpoint. Each guest will pass through a metal detecting security walkthrough with secondary wanding.
The Victory Theatre and Ford Center have a clear bag policy. No purses or bags over 4.5" x 6.5" are allowed in that are not clear. Clear bags up to 12x6x12 are allowed. Absolutely no backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, mesh bags, tote bags, clinch bags, briefcases, oversized purses or bags, professional camera bags, or any other bag over 12x6x12 allowed.